Wednesday 17 March 2010

Chocolate icecream

Last week we still had snow! And like a little impatient girl I could do no more than ask myself: Why? Why? and WHY?

Luckily, this week it is totally different. Cute flowers are starting to grow everywhere, and according to Lidia (the girl that helps us with cleaning), this means that there will be no snow anymore. Yuuujjjuuu!

Top happyness arrived with the wind. Literally. Yesterday I heard a well known music from... the ice man!



I run outside like mad, since the bus stays only for a little while in the street waiting for clients. You guess, no jacket whatsoever, ugly socks with ballerina shoes (first shoes I found in our hall). But here was my reward! Chocolate ice cream!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...