Another receipt for making cookies; these ones you can hang as well in your Christmas tree.
What do you need:
- 200 gr flour
- 100 gr butter
- 80 gr sugar
- 1 egg
- some vanilla sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon gist
- 1/4 tablespoon salt
- Coloured sugar (the one it is sold to make cupcakes)
- Mix all the ingredients together and make a dough.
- Wait for half an hour.
- Make the shapes by rolling a bit of the dough and then bending the end.
- Draw the red lines with the coloured sugar.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven; this really depends on your oven for temperature and time, I needed 200ºC and 15 minutes.
And there you have them! Cute cookies ready for your tree!