Tuesday 10 July 2012

Almost there

The new addition to our family is supposed to be born coming Sunday; or maybe before?
A couple of weekends ago, my uncles in law came to visit and we asked to have some pictures taken.
The photo below is one of those they took! I am really happy with the result.



I had pictures made of my belly by a professional photographer during each pregnancy. I really recommend doing that, or asking a friend/family member with a good "artistic eye" to take some good pictures. You will never believe afterwards how your body changed so much!

Few tips:
- Use a neutral background
- Use black and white clothes, or as neutral as possible
- Spend some time to get your hair in proper condition (this is the last thing you feel like doing during the last weeks of your pregnancy, but make an effort!)

Good luck!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...