I love summer and the summer vegetables. I bought in the market great new potatoes and green beans, and here is my suggestion about how to cook them in no time with very nice results.
How to cook the new potatoes?
- Clean the potatoes, but do not peel them
- Put them in an oven tray with olive oil and salt
- Leave them for 30 minutes at 180 degrees
While you wait for the potatoes to be done, you can start preparing a salad.
How to cook the green beans?
- Clean and boil the beans for about 10-15 minutes
- Clean and cut the tomatoes
- Mix the beans with the tomatoes and the corn
- Add a dressing, or just use olive oil and salt
You have here a super healthy summer dinner that people of all ages (including small children) will like!