Friday 21 May 2010

Drawing on glass

I was wondering; how do people in the bars / restaurants write those menus on the glasswindows? So, I said to myself, let's have a look at a toy store and see if I can find pens or something that can be used to write on glass.

And I found them! These ones are from SES Creative, and I can tell that they are really washable when being used on glass.



The result is quite nice; we use it a lot on the window of our kitchen door.



Paul really likes drawing with them, and he can keep himself totally entertained while we are cooking. Of course, under supervision! I would not use it with children that still put things in their mouth; but it should not be a problem when they are being used under close supervision.



Drawings are easily removed with a wet cloth; no problem!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...