Thursday 6 May 2010

Time for a coffee



In each mama day there should be some time reserved for a coffee.

Since I am breastfeeding, I can not drink too much coffee and I limit myself to two cups per day. Is there any way to make those two cups special without much effort? So, here is my tip on how to make the perfect coffee with milk for your afternoon. Note that I do not use any fancy coffee machine, just my Senseo.

How to make a good coffee with milk using a Senseo?

1. Fill one third of your cup with milk. Use a transparent cup for a better result
2. Warm it up 30 seconds in the microwave
3. Put one coffee pad in the Senseo. I am using middle-to-dark roast Fairtrade from the Puur&Eerlijk line from Albert Heijn, but I am sure that your favourite flavour will do as well
4. Press the "on" button, wait few seconds and your coffee with milk is ready!


The three colors in the cup are just lovely, and it takes no effort. The tip is to pour first the milk and afterwards the coffee, instead of the other way around.

Enjoy your coffee!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...